Want to learn to play songs and improvisations on the piano, immediately, at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home, even if you don’t have a piano or keyboard? Play with Simply Music is an online self-study version of Simply Music’s introductory workshop. It’s the most affordable and convenient way to get a taste of what it’s like to study Simply Music Piano with a teacher!
Presented by Master Simply Music Teachers Mark S. Meritt and Robin Keehn in cooperation with Simply Music, the Play with Simply Music program includes two months’ worth of lesson instruction for less than the price of two weeks of lessons with a teacher. You’ll receive:
- An enhanced version of the Student Home Materials (SHMs) for Simply Music’s 4-song introductory Student Workshop, including:
- Enhanced Reference Book PDF
- Support Videos
- Audio Recordings
- Practice Pad, allowing you to do the program even if you don’t have a piano or keyboard
- Six comprehensive Lesson Videos taught by Master Simply Music Teachers Robin Keehn and Mark S. Meritt, covering:
- Thorough teaching of the four Student Workshop pieces
- Four improvisation projects
- Informative discussions about the Simply Music Piano Method, key principles, bonus learning strategies, and more
- Demonstrations of advanced curriculum pieces developed from the four Student Workshop pieces
- Information on options for moving forward in studying the Simply Music Piano Method
When you follow the purchase link, you’ll get the program at Robin’s QuittingCulture.com website, and you’ll receive an email with login details.
Simply Music Piano lessons, beginner workshops, and the Play with Simply Music self-study program are part of our Cooped-Up Creativity offerings that you can take advantage of by online video conference from anywhere in the world, in the comfort of your own home!