Express yourself by having Mark S. Meritt customize an original piece of writing based on your own needs and desires.
- All manner of non-fiction from essays to academic papers
- Speeches and toasts
- Narrative and documentary scripts for film, television and video
- Stageplays and fiction
See the latest samples in the sidebar, or check out:
How it Works
The innovative process of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) guides the creation of your one-of-a-kind written work, whether for publication in print or online, presentation on stage or screen, or any other venue. An inspiring and clarifying appreciative interview draws out what is best and most meaningful for the subject you have in mind. Together, you and Mark envision the final work. The investment of 1-2 hours of your time results in a clear and powerful shared vision for your piece.
Combining his talents as an accomplished writer with your completed interview, Mark creates an original work that captures the essence of your thoughts, your feelings, your story. Through a review of an outline or treatment of your piece, you and Mark will finalize your desires together. The final work is then completed by Mark, resulting in a document that is polished and formatted as appropriate for your situation.
If you’re intrigued by Custom Writing, you may also enjoy learning about these other services:
- Creativity Coaching — Mark can coach you in developing your own original creative work.
- Custom Songs — Mark can create an original song based on your needs and desires.
- Custom Instrumentals — Mark can create an original instrumental composition based on your needs and desires.
- Songwriting Workshops — Mark can facilitate a group in writing an original song, from scratch, in a single session, whether or not you have any experience creating music or lyrics. Enroll your elementary school-aged kids in ongoing workshops or tailor them for your group, and commission workshops for any situation.