Looking for something fun and creative to do? Always wanted to play the piano but didn’t think you could? Want to try out Simply Music before enrolling in ongoing lessons? Our beginner piano workshops are perfect for you.
- Learn great sounding material
- Great for all ages
- Only a small time commitment
- Scheduled at your convenience, anytime year-round, not just when we’re offering classes through continuing education programs or other organizations…
- … and at big discounts compared to regular lessons!
Introduction to Simply Music Piano Lessons: Simply Music has created a special workshop version of its first level materials. With this abridged program as your foundation, you will learn how to play several great-sounding contemporary, classical, gospel, blues, and accompaniment pieces, as well as improvisation. Just $99 for 6 lessons — over 33% off regular tuition! Price is for group workshops. For private workshops, price is $149 — nearly 40% off regular tuition! Materials cost for both group and private workshops is $9.50 for all-digital materials or $12.00 for digital-plus-physical materials.
Introduction to Piano Improvisation: In this unique workshop, you will learn a number of techniques for spontaneously creating your own original music, including the basics of blues improvisation. Just $66 for 4 lessons — over 33% off regular tuition! Price is for group workshops. For private workshops, price is $99 — nearly 40% off regular tuition! Materials cost for both group and private workshops is $25.00 for all-digital materials.
Workshop vs. Ongoing Lessons?
The more ready you are to embark on a journey toward having music as a lifelong companion, the better your results will be if you enroll directly in ongoing lessons. This is because, compared to the workshops, the standard Simply Music curriculum:
- Presents material in a different order, better fostering your long-term musical development and increasing the chances of your being and feeling successful at each step.
- Can be paced for a particular group/student, which also contributes to development and success, while the workshops usually cover a certain amount of material in a certain amount of time.
- Includes all the material from the workshops, so starting straightaway with ongoing lessons means saving money and keeping down clutter from obsolete sets of workshop materials.
However, the less ready you are to embark on that journey toward music as a lifelong companion, the better it may be for you to simply try out the program with a short-term workshop. The particular material covered has been carefully organized to give you a great experience in a short time.
- The revolutionary Simply Music piano method.
- Piano for ages 4 and up with Play-a-Story.
- Taking piano lessons live online via videoconference.
- The many advantages of shared lessons.
- Determining an appropriate age for starting lessons.
- See the latest from the Potluck Creative Arts Lesson Line, a newsletter providing special information and useful tips to help make your piano lesson experience as successful as possible!