Looking for support or guidance as you develop your own work of art or undertake some other kind of creative endeavor? Whether part of your livelihood or just a hobby, your project can be propelled forward when Mark S. Meritt provides Creativity Coaching for you.
- Writers of all kinds — playwrights, screenwriters, novelists, poets, lyricists, composers, journalists, essayists, bloggers, other non-fiction authors, and more
- Performing artists — actors, dancers, comedians, magicians, musicians, and more
- Visual arts — painters, photographers, sculptors, directors, designers, computer artists, and more
- Great for any project that requires inventiveness and creativity
See the latest stories in the sidebar, or check out:
How it Works
The innovative process of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) guides Mark in coaching you toward new heights of creativity. An inspiring and clarifying appreciative interview draws out what is best and most meaningful for the project you have in mind. Envisioning the final work and developing an appropriate scheme to organize your work process, new ideas continue to arise. With a clear and powerful vision for your project, you accelerate toward the completion of a creative project that captures the essence of your thoughts, your feelings, your story.
Family discounts available • Complimentary introductory sessions
If you’re intrigued by Creativity Coaching, you may also enjoy learning about these other services:
- Songwriting Workshops — Mark can facilitate a group in writing an original song, from scratch, in a single session, whether or not you have any experience creating music or lyrics. Enroll your elementary school-aged kids in ongoing workshops or tailor them for your group, and commission workshops for any situation.
- Custom Writing — Mark can create an original non-musical writing based on your needs and desires.
- Custom Songs — Mark can create an original song based on your needs and desires.
- Custom Instrumentals — Mark can create an original instrumental composition based on your needs and desires.